something's just about to break.

the;

These are quotes. Scroll down(:

diary;

breaking benjamin ftw.

of;

my blog lol.

Jane;

cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

rewind;

By Month:
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2012
August 2012

By Post:
Every night I pray to God that the things you said...
No icons.I'm not so naive,my sorry eyes can see......
YES.
Kk,I put 4 quotes here.Nothing to do -.-No icons t...
The fact that weare still standingat the end of th...
?
:D
many of the other girls do it just like you lookin...
UPDATE:D
As promised,two poems.OKAY POEMS.In the night,the ...

Credits;

Designer: once&forever
1 2 3

;

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I had a suspicion,but didn't want to believe you a liar.You had a mission to prove me right.

How do you expect me to have security when I've lost every ounce of it in me?

we're on a wire, but it's better than drowning. and i don't care if i fall because i've never been higher.

You completely let out your story on me.But you let a tiny bit of honesty show through.As the days wind down,running away and blaming others isn't gonna get you anywhere.Anyway, I'm sorry, goodbye.

You left a scar,a mark on me.I know,it'll disappear somebody,but who knows how long it'll take?And what will it take for it to go?

In case you were wondering,you are like a hurricane to me.Your violence beautiful,and your center sweet.

I wish you were here with me,tonight.

'Cause right now I am hurting all over again.

I'm breakin' at the cracks.Everything goes black.

I can't face the dark without you.

I wonder if you're having fun without me.I wonder if you miss me.I wonder if you think about me like I do about you.

If you can't get someone out of your head,
maybe they're supposed to be there.
-what total bullcrap-

I guess,you were my ground,the only thing I could stand on.But you're bored of playing with me,so you're leaving.This means the only thing I could rely on would disappear.& I would crumble and fall to pieces.I relied on you.I really did.Now that you're gone,I miss you terribly.It's like a part of me has been taken away.It hurts.

It's easier to hurt than to heal. I say you lose when you give up what you love.

"Love you..." I muttered,not sure if he heard me,or if I really loved him.

I'm never gonna let you know that I'm dying without you 'cause it'll hurt my pride and that's all I have left.For now,it's time to just pretend that I'm over you.