something's just about to break.

the;

These are quotes. Scroll down(:

diary;

breaking benjamin ftw.

of;

my blog lol.

Jane;

cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

rewind;

By Month:
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2012
August 2012

By Post:
YES.
Kk,I put 4 quotes here.Nothing to do -.-No icons t...
The fact that weare still standingat the end of th...
?
:D
many of the other girls do it just like you lookin...
UPDATE:D
As promised,two poems.OKAY POEMS.In the night,the ...
What's the point of believing in things that you c...
★Friends for life,not just a summer or a spring.-S...

Credits;

Designer: once&forever
1 2 3

;

Friday, August 28, 2009

No icons.

I'm not so naive,my sorry eyes can see...

I'm not supposed to treat you as mine,but I do.

I hate it.I hate how when I message you,you don't reply.I hate how when she doesn't reply you,you message her even more.I hate how she comes bragging to me when you talk to her.I hate how perfect you are.Most of all,I hate the fact that she suddenly turns up and fights with me over something that I have already laid claim on.

I like your face when you're in pain inflicted by me.'Cause you can't make me cry anymore,and I can do anything I want to you.

Every part of me belongs to you,because you lay claim over me.

But I treat you as mine thought you're not - and I need contant reminding which you either don't want or can't give me.But this way it's cool.

Find another knife,to heal the wound..

You should be lucky you have someone to love.Don't expect love in return.

Girl: Lie to me.
Guy: I love you.

I live for you love that I will never have.

I want you or nothing at all.

So fix your eyes and get up,better get up,while you can.

Failing love,fading love,will not revive.