something's just about to break.

the;

These are quotes. Scroll down(:

diary;

breaking benjamin ftw.

of;

my blog lol.

Jane;

cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

rewind;

By Month:
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2012
August 2012

By Post:
The fact that weare still standingat the end of th...
?
:D
many of the other girls do it just like you lookin...
UPDATE:D
As promised,two poems.OKAY POEMS.In the night,the ...
What's the point of believing in things that you c...
★Friends for life,not just a summer or a spring.-S...
Just to describe my feelings and while away my tim...

Credits;

Designer: once&forever
1 2 3

;

Friday, August 21, 2009

Kk,I put 4 quotes here.
Nothing to do -.-
No icons though ):

In case you failed to notice, in case
you failed to see, this is my heart
bleeding before you. This is me
down on my knees.


You promised.
And broke it.
You said I could believe you
In the end,I believed a lie,your lie.

I knew it would never work, but I kept on loving you. I knew that you would break me, but I kept my faith in you. & I knew you kept telling me lies but I still believed everything you said...
And see the situation I'm in.

The Kingdom Of Loathing
An Adventurer is You!
The Kingdom Of Males
A Bastard is You!