something's just about to break.

the;

These are quotes. Scroll down(:

diary;

breaking benjamin ftw.

of;

my blog lol.

Jane;

cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

rewind;

By Month:
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2012
August 2012

By Post:
What's the point of believing in things that you c...
★Friends for life,not just a summer or a spring.-S...
Just to describe my feelings and while away my tim...

Credits;

Designer: once&forever
1 2 3

;

Friday, May 29, 2009

As promised,two poems.


OKAY POEMS.

In the night,
the stars are bright,
when I look at them,
it makes the world right.

In the night,
I play with the table light,
and wonder just what plight,
I have got myself into.

I look up at the stars.
I wonder just where you are,
you feel a million miles away.

The bright,cold silver moonlight,
beams into my room.
Cold silver tears slide down,
I remember our fight.

Oh,so ever slight,
the major fight.
And now,I thought we just might,
end this everly fight,
Justice,we might,
Tonight.



My heart was broken,
the strings around me loosened.
I remember the first time I saw you,
my heart skipped a beat.
All I knew was that you were the one I wanted.
Nothing can keep me away,
you know I wasn't one to be kept at bay.
Honey,it was fun.
But alas,darling,
look at us now.
Thou art playing foul.
I loved you,I really did.
And I still shall
Till when I'm dead and gone