something's just about to break.

the;

These are quotes. Scroll down(:

diary;

breaking benjamin ftw.

of;

my blog lol.

Jane;

cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

rewind;

By Month:
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2012
August 2012

By Post:
As promised,two poems.OKAY POEMS.In the night,the ...
What's the point of believing in things that you c...
★Friends for life,not just a summer or a spring.-S...
Just to describe my feelings and while away my tim...

Credits;

Designer: once&forever
1 2 3

UPDATE:D;

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pictures of you,
pictures of me,
remind us all of what we could have been.

♥

I know that you hate me while I love you,
which is why you're hurting me so much.
Thus,I've decided,I've decided,
to give up on you and start anew.

♥

Once broken,
considered sold
So shouldn't you buy my heart?

♥

You were perfection
so no matter how many more handsome guys there are out there,
nothing beats you.

♥

You're the one I love.
I may have said this many times before,
but I'm positive about this.

♥

You're everything
I ever wanted,
baby.
So,I'll compare all the boys I've been with
to you,
and no one will be able to
beat you.

♥

Sick of crying
Tired of trying
Yeah I'm smiling
But inside I'm dying
(lol I know this one is very popular but..:D)

♥

I mean,you were meant to be with me.This was how it was,right from the start.

♥