something's just about to break.

the;

These are quotes. Scroll down(:

diary;

breaking benjamin ftw.

of;

my blog lol.

Jane;

cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

rewind;

By Month:
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2012
August 2012

By Post:
many of the other girls do it just like you lookin...
UPDATE:D
As promised,two poems.OKAY POEMS.In the night,the ...
What's the point of believing in things that you c...
★Friends for life,not just a summer or a spring.-S...
Just to describe my feelings and while away my tim...

Credits;

Designer: once&forever
1 2 3

:D;

Friday, June 26, 2009

Do what you do best,and run away like the faggot that you are.
♥
To cast off the chains of destiny,freely soaring under the sky,I will show us what a miracle we are.
♥
If that is your wish,no matter what I'd have to go through,I'll make it come true.
♥
I'd go through hellfire for you.
♥
& every night, with tears rolling down her cheeks, she thinks of you.
♥
Stupid,retarded,unfeeling,irresponsible,flirtatious boys.
♥
So here I am,the usually loud and enthusiastic me,now pathetically crying myself to sleep every night.
♥
I believe,I don't need you.At least,I shouldn't.
♥
Absentmindedly making me want you;& I don't know why,with you I'd dance,in a storm in my best dress,fearless.
♥