something's just about to break.

the;

These are quotes. Scroll down(:

diary;

breaking benjamin ftw.

of;

my blog lol.

Jane;

cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

rewind;

By Month:
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2012
August 2012

By Post:
Kk,I put 4 quotes here.Nothing to do -.-No icons t...
The fact that weare still standingat the end of th...
?
:D
many of the other girls do it just like you lookin...
UPDATE:D
As promised,two poems.OKAY POEMS.In the night,the ...
What's the point of believing in things that you c...
★Friends for life,not just a summer or a spring.-S...
Just to describe my feelings and while away my tim...

Credits;

Designer: once&forever
1 2 3

YES.;

Sunday, August 23, 2009

If you love me,don't bother me now... Or ever.
❤
Forgetting isn't enough. You can paddle away from the memories,but they'll circle you like sharks,leaving you in a pool of your own blood and fear. Until someday,something - or someone - will be able to do more than just patch up the wound.
❤
Second chances?
They don't matter,never,people never change.
❤
It's strange and sad how peole go from being
strangers
to being
friends
to being
more than friends
and suddenly back to being
strangers
again.
So fast.
❤
There are just those days when it all goes wrong, then you see his face and it seems like everything's okay.That's the temporary good twist of the day,girl!
❤
I know you don't want to be with me,you want to be with her.So I'm not going to interfere,I'm going to sit back and watch my world disappear.
❤
Stating facts,
guys are cowards with less guts than women
❤
But baby when they knock you down and out it's where you oughta stay,
❤
Weren't we in love? Now we can't even talk properly without a quarrel starting up.
See,love hurts.
❤
I'm unashamed,I'm gonna show my scar;Give a cheer,for all the broken.
❤
I fantasize about rejecting the apologies that I know will never come.
❤
Anywhere you go,let me go too.Love me; that's all I ask of you.
❤
She fights for her life and nobody knows;;
❤
you can keep talking, but baby i'm walking away.
❤
What would you do if you lost the thing you cherish the most in your life?
❤