something's just about to break.

the;

These are quotes. Scroll down(:

diary;

breaking benjamin ftw.

of;

my blog lol.

Jane;

cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

rewind;

By Month:
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2012
August 2012

By Post:
Against all odds.
update
lol
sigh.
(:
ok ill be nice
PS my alt for the pics change every post I guess,u...
I had a suspicion,but didn't want to believe you a...
Every night I pray to God that the things you said...
No icons.I'm not so naive,my sorry eyes can see......

Credits;

Designer: once&forever
1 2 3

God;

Monday, August 6, 2012

really all that matters:

your worst day with God is infinitely better than your best day without Him.

God always holds fast to His promises. Don't lose faith!