something's just about to break.

the;

These are quotes. Scroll down(:

diary;

breaking benjamin ftw.

of;

my blog lol.

Jane;

cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

rewind;

By Month:
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2012
August 2012

By Post:
sigh.
(:
ok ill be nice
PS my alt for the pics change every post I guess,u...
I had a suspicion,but didn't want to believe you a...
Every night I pray to God that the things you said...
No icons.I'm not so naive,my sorry eyes can see......
YES.
Kk,I put 4 quotes here.Nothing to do -.-No icons t...
The fact that weare still standingat the end of th...

Credits;

Designer: once&forever
1 2 3

lol;

Monday, March 8, 2010

I deleted the tagboard 'cause no one bothers to tag anyway LOL. so yeah. here you go rofl. sorry if icons are repeated, 'cause i dont rmb what i put up here roflll

x When I'm with you, I'll make every second count cause I miss you, whenever you're not around.
♥
x Without you I'm no one, I'm nothing at all.
♥
x I can't get you off my mind, and everytime I'm in distress, you're the first one I go to. I know it's not normal, but I can't help it.
♥
x & I figured all I'm thinking 'bout is you, is you, my love.
♥
x I'll follow you if you follow me, I don't know why you lie so clean. I'll break right through the irony..
♥
x you don't need me, so stop pretending that you do. if you do, prove it to me.
♥
x give me something to believe in, 'cause I don't believe in you, anymore, anymore. I don't know if there's even a reason to try, so this is goodbye.
♥
x "I miss you all the time, and even more when things like this happen. I wonder why.." "Oh. I don't know. Ask yourself. Maybe it's 'cause you need someone to talk to." "But you're the first one I go to." "Oh. Maybe you love me." "Yeah. I think so too." [haha, it's weird how i get quotes from things that happen in my daily life.]
♥
x Don't know what to say, don't know what to do, 'cause all my thoughts lead back to you.
♥
x I am never allowed to keep anything from you, but you're always hiding things from me. Tell me, how is that fair? I can't trust you if you have doubts. It means you can't trust me too.
♥
x Somehow, no matter how angry we get at each other everytime something happens, I know that in the end, we'll be back together again. Stronger.
♥
x If I want something that much, I shouldn't do things that'll take my chances away, but what if I realised I had no chances in the first place, and I've given up?
♥
x take my hand, drag me down; if you fall then I will too.
♥