something's just about to break.

the;

These are quotes. Scroll down(:

diary;

breaking benjamin ftw.

of;

my blog lol.

Jane;

cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.

rewind;

By Month:
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
June 2012
August 2012

By Post:
update
lol
sigh.
(:
ok ill be nice
PS my alt for the pics change every post I guess,u...
I had a suspicion,but didn't want to believe you a...
Every night I pray to God that the things you said...
No icons.I'm not so naive,my sorry eyes can see......
YES.

Credits;

Designer: once&forever
1 2 3

Against all odds.;

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Been a long time since I've come around, been a long time but I'm back in town. This time, I'm not leaving without you.

I'd give anything again to be your baby doll.

how can I just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace? when I stand here taking every breath with you

You're the only one who really knew me at all.

Bad things happen. But you shouldn't let yourself be trapped within your unhappiness - to be happy is a choice.

I wish you would want me, the way I want you.

I love the way it hurts. As much as it hurts, I love what you're doing to me. I want more.

Carry me home tonight.